DALLAS TEXAS PRODUCTS LIABILITY ATTORNEYS/ LAWYERS
A products liability claim is a claim based on the one of the following theories: (1) a product was defectively designed; (2) a product was defectively made or (3) there was a failure to warn of dangers associated with the products expected and normal use or failure to provide instructions for the products use.
Entities that can be liable for products liability claim include Manufacturers of products, manufacturers of components parts, designers of products, sellers and retailers of products, wholesalers, or anyone that distributes the product.
To get most value from your products liability accident claim, we recommend you the do the following:
- Save the product and do not alter or destroy it;
- Save all paperwork on the product such as instructions and operating manuals;
- If injured at work, report the accident to your employer
- Get the names, addresses, and phone number of all witnesses to the accident;
- Take pictures of your the accident scene and your injuries
- If injured, do not delay getting medical treatment and follow doctors orders;
- Document your pain, stress, swelling, and other injuries that cannot be seen
- Do not give a recorded statement before talking to a products liability attorney;
- Do not sign a medical records authorization or any paper before talking to a products liability attorney; and
- Do not accept a settlement before talking to a products liability attorney
Hiring a Dallas, Texas products liability accident attorney quickly after your could be beneficial to your case. One, hiring a products liability accident attorney will relieve your stress in addressing your injuries and dealing with insurance companies. Two, the products liability accident attorney will examine your case and gather necessary evidence, such as witnesses and photographs. Three, the products liability accident attorney can protect your best interest by advising you and communicating with the insurance companies on your behalf. Four, a products liability accident attorney will get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Examples of product liability accidents include: Apparel, Automobiles, ATVs tires, household chemicals, firearms, medicines, prescriptions, food products, toys, jet skis, playground equipment, child products, swimming pool products, medical devices, seat belts, industrial equipment, industrial vehicles, recreational vehicles, farm equipment, boats, and lawn equipment.
If you are injured from a dangerous product, you may be entitled to compensation for the following: medical bills, future medical care, lost wages, future loss of earning capacity, pain, mental anguish, disfigurement, and impairment.
The dangerous products liability attorneys at the Kipness Law Firm represent individuals and families that have sustained the following types of personal injuries from a dangerous product:
- Traumatic Brain injury (TBI) or Concussion or Head Injury
- Spinal Cord injury (SCI)
- Quadriplegia and Paraplegia
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) and CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome)
- Amputations and Loss of Limbs
- Seizures, Numbness and Loss of Consciousness
- Back injury (herniated discs or vertebrae fractures)
- Knee injury (torn meniscus or patella fractures)
- Shoulder injury (rotator cuff)
- Ankle injury
- Eye Injury, Vision Loss, or Blindness
- Broken bones
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other emotional injuries
If a loved one or relative dies because of a dangerous product compensation may be given for: funeral expenses, medical expenses, future medical care, lost wages, future loss of earning capacity, pain, mental anguish, disfigurement, impairment, loss of emotional support and companionship provided by spouse or parent; and loss of household duties provided by spouse or parent.
Our firm is based in Dallas, Texas and handles product liability cases throughout the State of Texas. If you have personal injuries or lost a family member due to wrongful death in a product liability matter, please call Dallas Products Liability Attorneys and Lawyers at The Kipness Law Firm. Call 214-800-3454.